Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

SO CLOSE!!!

Glitter Gal | Lizard Belly


Okay so first off let me start by saying that my hiatus for what seems like forever has come to an end. Again, I promise this won't be your regular scheduled program but seriously it could be that D-Day is right around the corner well wedding day that is. Again my apologies you did certainly NOT come here to hear my crazy antics/rants... ON WITH THE SHOW... btw if you caught that as a reference to Moulin Rouge we are absolutely new found best friends. I digress...




I apologize that the above isn't very quality oriented but still I had to show it! Here is what you came here for. I am sad to say I only have ONE good picture of this incredible polish because camera phone. But here is the beautiful dark green linear holographic polish I have been drooling over for forever.




Thanks to llarowe for taking my money and ridding me of a major lemming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey you yes you if you made it this far down the page, leave me a comment! I appreciate EVERY comment and will try my best to get back to them as SOON as I can. Thanks for reading!