Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Glitzology | Snow Day

These apologies are getting old I am sure... But you wouldn't believe the week I've had. Electricity problems, internet problems and then more internet/phone problems. The good thing is SUPPOSEDLY all things are fixed and I am now able to get back to one of my favorite things to do... blogging and nails sigh.  But your not here for my reasons are you so ON WE GO. Today I have for you one of my fav Essies and a new to me brand Glitzology. Glad to have run across this awesome brand.

1- NailTek Foundation II
1-Essie | Where's My Chaffeur
2- Glitzology | Snow Day
1- Seche Vite
I feel like since I have been away I owe you the drool worthy picture early so here she is Snow Day in her unadulterated form.

Snow Day is a nice hefty mix of iridescent glitters white matte hexes, squares and of course bars. I do have to say I like that the bar glitter is there but not all over the place =) Also if you ask me which you didn't I think some of the squares look more like diamonds... I can dig it!

Oh and here she is over a cool essie polish.
 
 
 

You can purchase Glitzology through her etsy store.

Have you tried out any Glitzology Polishes yet?  If so any you recommend? Thanks for hanging in there for my return =)

2 comments:

  1. That top coat is to die for. LOVE it! It looks so cool and frosty over that essie shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I got it on a whim and I love it. I sooo look forward to getting more! =)

    ReplyDelete

hey you yes you if you made it this far down the page, leave me a comment! I appreciate EVERY comment and will try my best to get back to them as SOON as I can. Thanks for reading!