Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A-England | Saint George

Busy day today but a sneak peek of what's to come!
Edit--
So you know this post was supposed to have been up  by now but fun things happened before I tried. =/ My camera got stolen and then my bank info got stolen isn't that lovely... Well once I "steal" and by steal what I mean is temporarily borrow my mom's camera I will be back in action promise. All I am working with for the time being is my camera phone and those pictures just don't seem right. Be back soon, I hope!

Super Extra Re-Edit:
YAY newish camera, I had to re polish the nubs I call nails. TRUST ME this was no difficult task, this amazing creation is flawless to sat the least. A-England | Saint George is such a beautiful dark teal color, higly pigmented, and beautiful coverage. Did I forget to mention it is also a holo! bah I did it on purpose got ya ;) Seriously this gift of the Polish Gods has got to be one of my absolute favorites. Enough raving onto the pictures, I mean that is what you came here for right?





 Wait for it ANOTHER surprise... see this little guy here closest to the camera he has Girly Bits- Cosmic Ocean over it hello blue! Nice to see you, so pretty! I MUST do a post on this polish for sure, wait and see ;)


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey you yes you if you made it this far down the page, leave me a comment! I appreciate EVERY comment and will try my best to get back to them as SOON as I can. Thanks for reading!