Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nail Pattern Boldness | Flipping Out Hard

Flipping Out Hard-Collage 
Today I have for you yet another Nail Pattern Boldness polish... are you tired of them yet? No I didn't think so ;) Here we have Flipping Out Hard. Breathtaking is it not?! Coverage on this polish is quite naturally wonderful as is all the other NPB's preceding it. Flipping Out Hard (FOH) is an assortment of yellow, green, and blue matter neon glitters, as explained by Allison at her Etsy shop. 

I decided to use Sally Hansen | Brisk Blue as undies seeing as it is a fast dry and a one coater it seemed like a no brainer to me.

1-Yellow Stopper
1- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri | Brisk Blue
1- NPB | FOH
1-Gelous
2-Seche Vite

Side by side like buddies =)
Seriously I can't think of a better blue to put under this polish, it makes it seem as if there are more blue glitters than actually having a base color.
I found this color at Target... hurry my children go search. 
 

Side Note: How awesome is this font?

Seriously she had me at matte glitters... okay really just at matte.
 

Dear Blue, get off my cuticles... I cleaned up I swear... darn you camera -_- *shakes fists*

Forgive the ugly cuticles... mother nature hasn't decided if it is winter or summer here and it is definitely taking a toll on my skin =/ any recommendations?

What would you have layered this over, or would you have gone it on it's own?

Hope y'all have a great day... I already need a glass of wine or a really large beer, or both. Thanks for stopping by!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey you yes you if you made it this far down the page, leave me a comment! I appreciate EVERY comment and will try my best to get back to them as SOON as I can. Thanks for reading!