Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam | Kitty Glitter

Alas, I have returned... it has been a while and for that I apologize. Can you blame me, I had an adorable just turned 2 niece over for the holiday... she even picked out her own polish from my stash. What can I say like Aunt like niece? not quite mother/daughter but you catch my drift... of course she picked blue the only blue with glitter I happen to own... for shame i know, but she picked NPB | I Believe I Can Fly... anyways can I make up my absence to you with this gorgeous polish? Sheesh I can't believe it took me this long to show you one of these magical creations. Today I have for you all a gorgeous seafoam green/blueish Whimsie PACKED with both silver micro glitter and some hexes. Why don't you see for yourself?

1- NailTek Foundation II
2- Essie | Turquoise & Caicos
2- Whimisical Ideas by Pam | Kitty Glitter
2- Seche Vite

See that gorgeousness... it applies to the nails EVEN BETTER!


It is a sheer polish which is why I went with a base color first ;).
 I have seen swatches of Kitty Glitter over For Audrey, and some bluer leaning polish but I wanted something a little lighter so I went with Essie| Turquoise & Caicos as the undies. 
 




oh and really who can resist buying a polish that applies like a dream and comes wrapped like one too.. see the bow, ahhh it reminds me that it was a gift to myself :) You can never have too many of those right?

 


To order a beautiful Whimsie stop by Pam's facebook for all the ordering details and to check out the latest, greatest and newest whimsies. I am eyeing a few and it is taking all my self control to NOT place the order. And if you don't know me my self control is at a very low standard when it comes to all things polish.
 So tell me what do you think... Turquoise & Caicos a good match, or what would you have picked? Hope your Thanksgiving was great, I'd love to hear about it! As always, thanks for stopping by =)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey you yes you if you made it this far down the page, leave me a comment! I appreciate EVERY comment and will try my best to get back to them as SOON as I can. Thanks for reading!