Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nail Pattern Boldness

I Believe I Can Fly

So here we go my first swatches be gentle... My nails are a little rough around the edges. Meet I Believe I Can Fly he is gorgeous. He just wants to get all the attention he can. Showing off his shimmery glitters including the red micro glitters and 2 different sizes of square silver glitter. Shown below is 3 coats of pure blue jelly squishiness. Yes I am allowed to use words that aren't found in the dictionary. My rules, my blog, my way? No okay fine I will try to stick with the appropriate rhetoric.

This is 1 coat of American Classic Yellow Stopper (not a huge fan of the foil method I will go with the peeling), 3 coats of I Believe I Can Fly and 2 coats Seche Vite.

Well without further ado... one of my beloved's.

Side Note: Wore this pretty to go and vote got way too many compliments to count!

I Believe I Can Fly
Do you see the squishiness? See it is a word!
I Believe I Can Fly

I Believe I Can Fly

I Believe I Can Fly

(this totally awkward hand pose will not be discussed any further. -_-')

You can purchase this glitter packed beast from llarowe or from Allison's etsy shop here.

Allison has got to be sincerely the most patient person ever to deal with my tracking obsession. No worries it was all in my head because the tracking was not updated EVERY step of the way. Totally not her fault and she put my mind at ease, A++.Her customer service is above and beyond! 

p.s. if you have any advice/tips/pointers <-see what I did there ;) I would appreciate it very much!


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey you yes you if you made it this far down the page, leave me a comment! I appreciate EVERY comment and will try my best to get back to them as SOON as I can. Thanks for reading!